What is Massage?
Massage therapies embody hundreds of different techniques and philosophies. Massage is the practice of rubbing and kneading the body using the hands. During a massage, a massage therapist will apply gentle or strong pressure to the muscles and joints of the body to ease pain and tension.
We offer both dry and aromatherapy oil massages that focus on pressure points and muscle tension areas. All our therapists are trained in various massage techniques ranging from Relaxing to Traditional Thai massages.
Benefits of Massage?
- Simply relaxing
- Reduce muscle tension
- Improve quality of sleep
- Improve blood circulation
- Stimulate your lymphatic system
- Reduce stress hormones
- Increase joint mobility and flexibility
- Improve recovery of soft tissue injuries
- Heighten mental alertness
- Reduce anxiety and depression.
Quality Service. Attention to Detail.
Relaxation at its best.