On October 14th 2020, the Ministry of Health has provided revised instructions on the Covid-19 situation and specifically to who and where should use a mask. At Quick spa Larnaca we kindly request that you arrive at the spa having your facemask with you.
The aim is to protect the citizenry and Public Health from the COVID-19 disease. That’s why the use of a protective facemask by the general population aged 12 years and above is made compulsory in all indoor areas where more than one person are present, as well as:
- In public transport,
- For workers at building sites and the construction sector in general. Employees of the construction sector are required to use facemasks when moving by car (the number of persons in the car may not exceed two)
- Also, inside elevators
- People actively engaged in drinking and eating,
- Persons who travel by personal vehicle,
- Persons in the course of sport activity/physical exercise (e.g. gyms, dance schools, etc),
- Cooks/chefs, only during the course of cooking,
- Persons with special cognitive abilities/mental/growing disorders who do not comply with the application of a facemask,
- People with a serious neurological/myoneural disorder, which does not allow them to handle a facemask,
- Persons with gnathofacial variations/distortions or/and injuries.
The above regulation takes effect as of tomorrow, 15 October 2020, upon the issuance of the relevant Decree.
Non-compliance with the measures constitutes a violation of the Decree by the citizen. The fine of €300 shall be borne by the offending citizen himself and NOTby the business/establishment.
Stay safe, wear your mask and let’s help prevent the spread of covid-19.
Original Post Link